Figuring out which federal, state, and local environmental regulations may impact your business is not a burden you have to carry alone. Let our experts identify what regulations apply, and work with you to develop a practical environmental compliance program that protects your business and helps you remain in compliance.
VBA Compliance Assurance offers experienced senior professionals in all areas of environmental regulatory compliance, environmental permitting and reporting, applicability determinations, etc. Our subject-matter experts have in-depth experience and knowledge of specific topic areas and offer tailored services to help you:
- Answer questions about specific environmental regulatory requirements
- Identify through completion of applicability determinations what environmental regulations apply to your business using our in-depth knowledge of state, federal and local regulations
- Develop and implement a personalized environmental compliance program to comply with environmental regulations and/or corporate expectations
- Help you transition compliance obligations and regulatory programs during an acquisition or divestiture
- Determine the appropriateness and best strategy for alternative monitoring requests
- Develop environmental compliance plans and programs and implement plans and programs for effective organizational compliance
- Review chemical usage and management to assist with chemical compliance
- Complete permit applications, regulatory reports and notifications, regulatory plans , and other related environmental compliance consulting tasks
- Fulfill obligations for environmental site assessments and/or regulatory compliance due diligence associated with acquisitions
When you request our help in managing your environmental compliance requirements, our team becomes highly invested in your company’s success. We ensure you receive an in-depth assessment of all operations to identify applicable regulations and compliance obligations. We design compliance solutions to achieve regulatory compliance while maintaining a practical solution that makes sense for your operations. Implementing a sound course of action to ensure continued compliance and worker protection is not just a recommendation, but an expected outcome of our work.
Our team offers over 100 combined years of environmental consulting experience, and we have worked in all 50 states on state-specific regulatory requirements. Our team follows legislative and regulatory actions daily and is committed to continuing compliance education so we can offer you the most up-to-date knowledge on proposed and final regulatory actions, along with proven and industry-accepted environmental compliance tools, successful environmental permits strategies, and comprehensive environmental plan and program development.
We have substantial experience in assisting companies with environmental compliance obligations and due diligence associated with new plant construction, expansion, acquisition or sale. Our ongoing support means you never miss a potentially impactful regulatory action. If you are looking for a compliance partner that can identify compliance obligations and proactively help you maintain compliance and safe practices, contact VBA today.