Protect your business and ensure your current practices are compliant with applicable environmental regulations through our environmental auditing process (e.g., EPA audits or DOT audits). The scope of this process can be as focused or as broad as necessary, and VBA Compliance Assurance will work with you to identify the best scope based on your needs, from a specific operation, activity or piece of equipment; to an EPA audit or DOT audit that focuses on federal regulations; to a multi-media audit that includes federal, state and local regulations; to anything in between. Our environmental auditing process can help you:
- Ensure current practices are compliant with environmental regulations to protect from violations or citations should you ever get inspected by a regulatory agency
- Obtain protection under an agency self-audit disclosure policy
- Meet corporate requirements and metrics
- Obtain a baseline assessment of compliance and identify areas of non-compliance
- Determine gaps in compliance during acquisition or divestiture
- Demonstrate continuing compliance and commitment to environmental protection, sustainability and corporate responsibility
We work in a wide variety of industries, which means we can confidently offer solutions to environmental risk management challenges that we know are successful in practice for situations similar to yours. Our environmental auditing process can be used for multi-discipline (full EPA/state agency and DOT audits), or focused programs (RCRA audits, CAA audits, CWA audits, TSCA audits) and more.
All auditors are experienced, senior auditors and are able to offer recommendations on full action plans to correct issues identified during an audit to achieve and maintain compliance. If you are looking for a compliance partner that can perform a comprehensive environmental compliance audit and proactively help you maintain compliance and safe practices, contact VBA today or call 636-458-3382.